Weld-On 4 Acrylic Adhesive – Pint and 3 Pack Weld-on 25-Gauge Precision Syringe Applicator
Moderately Fast-Setting Solvent Cement for Bonding Acrylic.
WELD-ON 4 is a water-thin, somewhat flammable cement formulated to quickly develop very clear and high strength bonds for many thermoplastic substrates. The bond is achieved by first softening the surfaces to be joined and then fusing them together with the dissipation of the solvent. The initial bond forms within a matter of minutes and is followed by a significant and continual increase in bond strength over the next several hours. WELD-ON 4 may be preferred by some plastic fabricators because it is less likely to leave white marks (commonly called blushing). For similar applications but faster setting cement, WELD-ON 3 is recommended.
Weld-On 4 Acrylic Adhesive water thin, somewhat flammable, moderately fast-setting, blush-resistant solvent cement for bonding acrylic. It will also bond with other thermoplastics such as polystyrene, CAB (cellulose acetate butyrate), and polycarbonate to themselves. Does not bond to cross-linked acrylics.
WELD-ON 4 is formulated as a blush-resistant cement for bonding acrylic (poly-methyl methacrylate) to itself. It will also form strong bonds with other thermoplastics such as polystyrene, CAB (cellulose acetate butyrate), and polycarbonate to themselves. It is not recommended for cross-linked acrylic.
SUGGESTED BONDING APPLICATIONS:
WELD-ON 4 is used extensively in sign fabrication for cementing acrylic letters to fat acrylic presentation panels and trim-capping of cut out acrylic letters. Strong butt joints are made with fat sheets by using the soak method. WELD-ON 4 is also widely used in many applications e.g. fabrication of display and presentation cases, medical equipment assembly, the bonding of plastic containers and pre-forms, and in the manufacture of numerous solvent welded structures and subassemblies using the capillary method.
Contents of Can: 1 pint (16 fl oz )
* By placing an order with LK Technologies, Inc. through eBay, you acknowledge and agree to the following conditions:
– TechnologyLK accepts major credit cards via PayPal. We also accept Cashier’s Checks and Bank Wire Transfers. Other payment options may be available – please contact us with any questions.
– PayPal payments absolutely must have a CONFIRMED shipping address; we will not change, alter or ship to an address other than that verified by PayPal and present on the eBay order.
– All returns must be authorized prior to shipment; you can obtain an RMA number by contacting us directly, or by Requesting a Return through eBay’s Return Center.
– Please specify the reason for the return. All return requests are permitted within 15 (fifteen) calendar days from the date of receipt of merchandise. Any return must be shipped within 5 (five) business days from the day it was authorized.
– Returned merchandise will be inspected upon receipt and accepted by LK Technologies, Inc. only if the items are in resalable condition. Product packaging must be in like-new condition; products will not be accepted for return if the packaging is cut, torn, written on, or otherwise damaged. Packaging must be in resalable condition in order to receive a refund. All items included with the original shipment must be present with the returned merchandise; this includes, but is not limited to: screws, fasteners, gaskets, instructions, etc. Returns that are missing components, have severely damaged packaging, or have in any way been damaged, deformed, or altered cannot be credited. Any items cut to size, or altered in any way, may not be returned or exchanged for refund or credit.
– ***All returns on orders placed under Free Shipping offers will incur shipping charge deduction in addition to standard restocking fees.
– Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable. A 15% restocking fee applies to all returns; if you would like to place a new order, of equal or greater value, the restocking fee may be waived, if within the 15 (fifteen) day return period.
– Free Shipping Offers apply only within the 48 contiguous states.
– Additional shipping charges may apply for orders shipped to Hawaii, Alaska, or Puerto Rico. APO/FPO addressed may also incur additional shipping charges.
– USPS is the preferred method of shipment, unless necessary to ship via UPS. If you do not receive Postal deliveries to the shipping address provided, please contact us upon placing your order. If you have a preference of the courier used, please contact us before placing the order.
– Expedited shipping is available on some items. Please contact us for a shipping quote for Next Day or Second Day Air.
– International shipping is available on some items. Please contact us for a shipping quote.
THANK YOU FOR PLACING YOUR ORDER WITH TECHNOLOGYLK! WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!